Some pressure and temperature sensors options are as follows:
- The structure of the difference pressure transmitter, series DDS, is based upon a new ceramic technology and is remarkable of a high temperature resistance and a special long-term stability.
- The robust mechanics of the DSU/DSV series guarantees a highly operation safety — even in the case of vibrations. The units possess a highly long-term stability of the adjusted switch points.
- Series DSM pressure sensors are robust, accurate and temperature insensitive units. A measuring element incorporating thin-film technology forms the core of this sensor.
- The DSK pressure sensors are precise and temperature stable. It consists of a thin aluminium oxide diaphragm, on the rear side of which thick-film resistors are fitted in a Wheatstone bridge circuit.
- Temperature Sensors for Furnace Construction – in most applications, the sensor is a Thermocouple which consists of two different metal wires being welded together in one point. When the weld spot is heated, a thermal voltage is generated at the open ends of the wires where temperature measurements are taken.
- The marine area is a special field in the manufacture of temperature sensors, where standard temperature sensors cannot be used due to extreme mechanical stress. The internal structure of the temperature sensor is designed as a vibration resistant component. Continuous quality controls and numerous tests directly fitted to marine engines guarantee a high life expectancy.