Time Interval measurement coupled with factory calibration provide the highest accuracy available for speed or rate indicators.
Separate models for use with 1 and 60 pulse per revolution (or item) sensors, and individual high and low level inputs make installation and operation straightforward.
In addition to RPM, feet/minute, etc. applications, the SimTach D can also indicate items and parts per minute from photocell or proximity sensors, making it an ideal production rate indicator.
Features and Benefits of SimTach D Digital Speed Indicator:
- Large, bright 0.56" high red LED display
- 0.01% crystal controlled accuracy
- Models for 1 or 60 pulse/revolution inputs
- Magnetic (sine wave) or pulsed (square wave) input
- Sealed NEMA 4 front panel
- +12 VDC transducer supply