- Units in this family can be used for lifting sewage, for wastewater treatment plants, and for industrial applications in general.
- Power from 0.74 to 4.1 kW
- The unusual shape of the impeller blade and diffuser plate ensures that solids will be ejected by providing them with an escape route.
- A special tapered bushing can be used to adjust the axial play of the impeller to restore hydraulic performance lost due to wear of moving parts, guaranteeing a longer working life and constant efficiency over time.
- The location of the blades in the rear of the impeller doubles the water flow through the cooling jacket, in installations in dry chamber, reducing the risk of fouling and ensuring the motor is cooled effectively even in heavy-duty conditions.
Family consists of the following models: