The Dräger X-plore® 6000 full face masks continue as the successor of the globally proven Panorama Nova full face masks. Fulfilling the most demanding requirements for quality, reliability, a secure fit and high wearer comfort, Dräger X-plore® single filter full face masks ensure complete respiratory and eye protection in combination with Dräger X-plore® Rd40 filters.
Features of Single Filter Full Face Masks - X-plore® 6000 range:
Formerly known as the Dräger Panorama Nova Standard this fulf face mask has been redesigned and meets the very latest technical requirements, the Dräger X-plore® 6300. This low-cost, yet high-performance full face mask protects cost-conscious users who do not want to go without a high degree of wearer comfort and safety.
Benefits of Single Filter Full Face Masks - X-plore® 6000 range at a glance:
- NEW! Integrated mask barcode makes logistics and maintenance easy to track.
- Approved according to class 2 – EN 136
- EPDM mask body with double-layer face seal ensuring triple sealing action
- Wide field of vision ensured by 180° PMMA lens
- Scratch-resistant and distortion-free lens ensures quality of vision
- Intelligent air ventilation prevents visor from fogging
- 3 sizes in one mask – a perfect fit with simplicity