The new WeldSkill 250 is a single phase compact power source designed specifically for the handyman or tradesman that requires high quality welding performance.
This constant voltage power source is rated at 250 amps @ 20% duty cycle and provides excellent arc performance with solid or flux cored wires. The unit is suitable for use with either mixed shielding gases, CO2 or gasless operation.
- Fan Cooled for improved duty cycle and welding performance
- Over Temperature Cut Out protection has been fitted to this power source
- Gasless Operation This power source is suitable for operation with mild steel, gasless welding wires*
- Shielding Gas Operation This power source is suitable for use with solid MIG welding wires requiring an external shielding gas*
- Standards Compliance: This power source complies to IEC 60974-1 & AS 60974.1*
-1 Year Warranty: This equipment is manufactured to stringent CIGWELD quality standards and is backed by a conditional One Year warranty*
Input Voltage: 240 VAC, +/– 10%, 50Hz
Generator requirements: 13kVA
Output current range: 50–270A
Rated output duty cycle: 250A @ 20%**(see below)
Weight(Power source): 100kg
Plant dimensions: H1050mm x W470mm x D1020mm
Plant contents: WeldSkill 250 MIG power source (compact), Mig torch 3.6m,Work lead 3m,regulator/flowmeter (Aust & NZ only), cylinder chain, 200mm spool adaptor, feed rolls:0.6/0.8mm V groove, 0.9/1.2mm V groove (fitted), 1.0/1.2mm U groove, 0.8/0.9mm V knurled, 1.2/1.6mm V knurled, contact tips: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm (fitted), 1.0mm,1.2mm, 1.6mm, shielding gas hose assembly, shielding gas adaptor, wheeling kit (fitted),operating manual
**Note: In order to achieve the maximum rated output & duty cycle ratings refer toSection 3.04 in the Operating Manual.