The BWS-136 is an easy-to-use Serial-to-Ethernet gateway which is designed for applications requiring quick, reliable and seamless integration of existing RS-232/422/485 devices to a network.
It provides a transparent data channel between serial device and TCP/IP network, so that the serial device can be accessed by using standard TCP/IP protocols. The BWS-136 can function as a TCP server, a TCP client or an UDP node on an Ethernet network to fulfill versatile application requirements.
- Industrial Conformance
- Connect RS-232/422/485 devices to TCP/IP network
- Eight programmable digital I/Os
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet; 38,400bps serial data rate
- Supports TCP/Server, TCP/Client and UDP mode
- Web/Telnet/Serial consoles for device configuration
- Windows utility for device configuration and management
- Firmware upgradeable
Model BWS-136 is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Serial Device Servers range - click HERE
to see all models.