Technical Features of Single Scissor Lift Platforms
- Power supply: 3 phase 415v + earth & neutral
- Emergency stop valve on all cylinders
- Manual emergency lowering valve
- Pressure compensating lowering valve
- Adjustable return valve
- Safety trip bar on all sides
- Maintenance safety bar for service
- Filter system: in oil tank and on oil return
- Noise: 52 - 58 dB
- Conforms to AS1418-8 safety demands
- Rust preventing paint, coated with polyurethane lacquer
- Control voltage: 24v DC on all functions including the solenoid valve
Large Single Scissor Lift Table range covers tables with travel greater than 1200mm and capacities up to 10,000 kg.
Commonly these tables are used in floor to mezzanine and floor to floor applications where single or multiple pallet loads or equipment are being transferred. Suitable as dock levellers.
Choose from a wide range of options to ensure that their scissor table exactly suits your needs.
- Variable platform sizes.
- External and remote power packs.
- IP 56 electrical fittings.
- Fork sockets.
- Differet platforms including chequerplate, special paints and stainless steel skins.
- Safety skirts.
- Powered traverse.
- Air motors.
- Tandem tables.
- Lifting lugs.
- Personnel Lift Modifications.
All Safetech Lift Tables meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
Personnel lifts need to comply with Occupational Health and Safety regulations regarding the safe carrying of people on a scissor table.
Safetech is experienced in designing Scissor Tables for unique and difficult applications.
- Personnel Lifts & Goods Lifts.
- Dock Loading Platforms.
- Work Platforms.
- Mezzanine Lifts
- Freight Hoists