For shredding to exactly defined sizes of piece, the ERDWICH single-shaft technology represents the sophisticated and economic solution.
The effective, thousand fold proven rotor – stator cutting principle with sieve below for defining the size of piece reduces the materials exactly in a single-pass operation.
The material is grabbed by the cutting rotor and is cut repeatedly at the stator until the desired size is reached and is discharged through the perforated sieve mounted under the machine.
Due to their space-saving construction and their variable drive concepts with rotation speeds specially adapted to the material, these solid, highly efficient shredders are the all-rounder for universal fields of application.
The advantages of the single-shaft technology in detail:
- Individually inserted, removable knife disks on the cutting rotor
- Knife disks with overcut for a better distribution of the materials over the whole cutting rotor - no coiling around the rotor (self-cleaning effect)
- Possibility of individual insertion of the knife disks on the cutting rotor owing to an asymmetrical arrangement of the hooks
- Fully hardened knives which can be reground several times
- Reversible stator knives
- Ideal cutting geometry owing to a special arrangement of the angles between rotor and stator knives
- Quickly replaceable cutting rotors and sieves
- Sieve segments with individual hole geometries, adapted to the specific materials
- Barrier wall system integrated in the housing of the cutting gear, for protecting the shaft bearings
To Know More about Single-shaft Shredder Please click here