Achieve flow rates that you couldn't reach before when using a personal sample pump. The Leland Legacy provides high flow pump power in a compact, portable sampler. High flows from 5 to 15 L/min or no problem for the Leland Legacy Personal Sampler.
The patented internal flow sensor measures flow directly and acts as a secondary standard to constantly maintain a set flow. The set flow is achieved immediately at start-up and is automatically corrected for variations in temperature and atmospheric pressure. Simply key in sample time and flow rate using the built-in three-button keypad. Real-time parameters are available at the touch of a button.
Use Leland Legacy with your PC and DataTrac software to create complete running sequences, download sampling and calibration data, and generate exposure and calibration reports.
• Long run time, 24hours plus
• Economical and time saving
• Simple and easy operation
• Complete sample integrity
• Rugged RFI shielded case
• CE approved
• Ideal for sampling asbestos and lead to meet NIOSH methods
• Ideal for emergency response
• Flexible programming
• Designed for indoor environments
• Downloadable history