Sludge Removal (Chain & Flight type Sludge Collectors for rectangular clarifiers)
There have been tremendous progresses in the Sludge Collector Market and the popularity of the rectangular clarifier is rapidly increasing around the globe.
Rectangular Clarifier provides a friendly layout option with minimum dead space between the units as these units can be placed on the common wall. In addition, they can be built one on top of the other (in 2 – 3 layers).
Circular tanks require careful design of the inlet stilling well (inlet buffer) to achieve a stable radial flow pattern without causing excessive turbulence in the vicinity of the central sludge hopper.
The removal efficiency of the chain and flight type collector mechanism is much higher than the any of the bridge type. This is due to the large numbers of the flights. Moreover, power consumption and maintenance costs are rather minimal.
These mechanisms can be provided with non-metallic components including Collector Chain, Head and Idler shaft Sprockets and Scrappers which not only ensure easier erection due to light weight but also long life.
These Scrappers are driven through the collector chains on both ends of the tank and in-turn carried on the sprocket mounted on the solid stainless steel shafts running across the tank width and supported on the tank walls.
Today, there are over 1000 of DEWA sludge and scum removal systems in operation throughout the world. Thanks to our professional partners who appreciate quality & reliable products rather than cheap ineffective systems.
Your advantages at a glance:
- DEWA L-K 160 sludge collector chain exhibits the least amount of elongation and the life span of DEWA collector is an extremely significant
- DEWA c-channel flights have high Modulus of Elasticity, which gives the least amount of deflection.
- DEAW c-channel Flights do not recalculate solids into the effluent.
- Provide superb strength characteristics for extreme sludge loading applications
- Draining not required for the tensioning of the collector chain.
- Energy efficient, operator friendly and long lasting
- Applicable for any type of rectangular clarifier
- DEWA systems are designed to operate in the clarifiers up to 100m long and 12m width, as well as DAF and API tank systems.
To Know More about Sludge Removal (chain & Flight Type Sludge Collectors For Rectangular Clarifiers) Please click here