The result is that for varying ups stream pressure (from the blower) and downstream pressure (by the process) the delivered flow rate is held constant. No instrument air is consumed by the device but 24 VDC is required.
Materials of Construction
- Body Material – Galvanised Mild Steel.
- Polyurethane Plug and Seals
Standard Sizes for Smart Air Valve - eDart
Advantages of Smart Air Valve - eDart
- Maintains constant flow rate for varying pressure conditions
- Cost Effective
- No instrumentation air supply is required Compact
Applications for Smart Air Valve - eDart
- Forced Air Flotation tanks in Mineral Processing and Oil Sands
- Fisheries, Sewage Works
- Anywhere that a constant air flow rate is required, typically inline with a blower
For more information on Smart Air Valve - eDart, please click here.