Just install the software, plug the head into the interface box and the USB cable from the boxto the PC USB port. Using the USBI Interface, you can connect several heads to the PC by using one boxfor each head and if necessary, a USB hub.
With the Pulsar-4 ,Pulsar-2 and Pulsar-1 series, you can connect up to 4 heads to each box, monitor each pulse at up to 20KHz and utilize external trigger. The connection from each box to the PC is via one USB cable.
- Convert your Laptop or Desktop PC Into an Ophir Smart Head Power/Energy Meter
- From head to interface to PC – no power source needed with single channel model
- Single head basic model and 4 / 2 and 1 head high speed external trigger models
- Plug and play with most Ophir smart heads
- Record every energy pulse at up to 20 KHz with Pulsar-4 / Pulsar-2 or Pulsar-1
- Log Power and energy, average, statistics, histograms and more
- Active X software provided