The HMG-628G SNMP managed, industrially hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers six 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and two 100M/1000M SFP slots.
Featuring Two 100M/1000M SFP slots, which can be used for installation of a wide range of Gigabit or Fast Ethernet multimode or singlemode fibre optic mini-GBIC modules.
Husky managed Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switches feature state of the art design supporting combinations of Fast Ethernet (100Base-TX RJ-45) and/or Gigabit Ethernet ports (1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX, or SFP ports).
The HMG-628G supports six 10/100/1000TX plus two 100M/1000M SFP sockets. Pluggable SFP provides the flexibility to mix and match a wide range of fibre interfaces via mini-GBIC modules, and is the ideal high-performance solution all types of network connectivity.
Husky managed switches support X-ring self-recovery, which allows the switch to self-reconfigure and provide a redundant path in the network. In the event that any part of your network is disrupted or disconnected, X-Ring redundancy ensures a fault recovery response time of less than 50ms to save your network from encountering interruption or failure.
The HMG-628G is a highly reliable and fault-tolerant device, with powerful SNMP features required in Industrial Ethernet applications. The switch can be remotely configured via web browser, and managed by SNMP/RMON, Telnet ot CLI. Advanced security features such as VLAN and IP security are provided, while performance is optimised by features like QoS (Quality of Service) and IGMP snooping and querying. Dual Homing and Ring Coupling functions are also supported.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1W, IEEE 802.1x
- RJ-45 ports support auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Wide-range redundant power design
- X-Ring Redundancy - fault recovery response time of less than 50ms
- Store and forward switching architecture
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- Standard Temp: -10°C to 60°C operation temperature
- Extended Temp: -40°C to 85°C operation temperature
- IP-30 standard aluminum case
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6, EN61000-4-8 and EN61000-4-11
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
Model HMG-628G is part of the Ethernet Direct SNMP Managed Industrial Gigabit Switches range - click HERE
to see all models.