Designed to operate in harsh environments, this switch offers advanced management features via a web-based interface, SNMP or RMON, and is an ideal solution for demanding industrial applications.
Husky HME-800 series managed Industrial Ethernet Switches are highly reliable and fault-tolerant devices with powerful SNMP features required for Industrial Ethernet applications. Models HME-800 and HME-800E can be remotely configured by a web browser and managed by SNMP and RMON. Advanced security features such as VLAN and IP Security are supported, while performance is optimised by functions such as QoS (Quality of Service) and IGMP snooping and querying.
Both models support X-Ring redundancy, which allows the switch to reconfigure and automatically provide a redundant path in the network. If any part of your network is disrupted or disconnected, this redundancy feature provides a fault recovery time of less than 300ms, ensuring your network will not suffer from interruption or failure.
Husky HME-800 series switches are designed to operate in harsh environments, and provide a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments. The HME-800E provides an extended operating temperature specification of -40°C to 80°C.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1W
- Eight RJ-45 10/100Mbps Nway, auto MDI/MDI-X, full/half duplex ports
- Wide-range redundant power design
- Store and forward switch architecture
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12-48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- HME-800: -10° to 70°C operation temperature
- HME-800E: -40° to 80°C operation temperature
- IP-31 standard Aluminum case
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6, EN61000-4-8 and EN61000-4-11
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
- MTBF: 315,000 + hours
- 5 year global warranty
Model HME-800 is part of the Ethernet Direct SNMP Managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE to see all models