Sushi Restaurant Systems Software Based Freshness System
How it works?
- Chef will press the desired sushi type he wants to make on the touch screen.
- Then he will place the plate on the antenna head.
- A buzzer will sound upon completion and total quantity will increase upon each write.
- He can write as many plates as he like.
- Then he can make the sushi, put it on the plate and then to the conveyer.
- Operation repeats if new sushi type is to be made
How can this system help you?
- At any point of time when the chef wants to replenish more sushi, he can look at the screen to see the type of sushi and it number of plates currently on the conveyer.
- With these information the chef can easily decide what type of sushi to make and how many to make.
- Thus the chef can make the fast selling sushi and avoid wastage by making less popular sushi Customers in turn will be able to eat those they like and be given more choices of sushi to choose from.
Sales Analysis and Planning
The system will save the total quantity made in 3 time slots each day. Thus it is possible to keep track the sales for lunch, afternoon and dinner period.
With these sales statistics, the management can:
- Forecast the ingredients required each day more accurately
- More accurate in designing new dish
- Analyse consumers behavior
- Track successfulness on new launch dish
- Able to know individual sushi type performance
- Measure success on promotion period