Central to the successful operation of your maintenance department is the control of your stores.
You want to be able to maintain an appropriate balance between having what you need on-hand, while keeping the capital tied up in stores to a minimum.
What is Software Management System | Inventory Manager - Stores?
It is a full-function Inventory Management system that integrates with MEX and FLEETMEX. It provides comprehensive parts availability management and allocation of parts and costs to work orders and equipment. Its functions include Parts Catalogue, Issues & Returns, Transaction History, Stocktake, Purchase Orders, Receivables and Invoice Matching.
It caters for multiple stores, multiple suppliers, preferred suppliers and various costing methods.
How do I use Software Management System | Inventory Manager - Stores?
You need MEX or FleetMEX to use Software Management System | Inventory Manager - Stores. You enter parts details into the Catalogue including costs, inventory levels, locations, suppliers etc. When you use spares in any function of MEX or FleetMEX, Stores data is updated automatically.
Alternatively, you can then use Stores directly from its own Main Menu (above). Software Management System | Inventory Manager - Stores includes:
- Complete catalogue
- Multiple warehouses
- Application parts lists
- Multiple currencies
- Image can be added of each item
- Allow negative stock on hand now a system option
- Multiple suppliers
- Preferred suppliers
- Supplier contracts
Issue, Return, Transfer
- Barcode facility
- Palm-based stocktake
- Stocktake List
- Update stock levels
- Create customised stock-takes
New module. Reserve parts from the store, Work Orders, PM’s or for general use
- Approvals and financial delegations can be assigned to users
- Standing Orders can be created with an expiry date and/or budget
- Automatic notifications for release of Purchase Orders
- Receive and Invoice Match within the Purchase Order
- Parts Receivables
- Invoice Matching
- Costing of mark up method choice
- Suppression management
- Multiple parts per work order
- Units of measure
New module. People can requisition catalogue and non-catalogued items. The process of these items including Approvals, Issuing and creating Purchase Orders can be performed in one form
- New module. Receive all Purchase items from one form
- View outstanding line items clearly and quickly
- Automatically populate information from the Purchase Order details into selected receipts
Replenishment of Stock
Automatic Purchase Order / Standing Order creation of Catalogue items that have reached or gone below their minimum quantity
- Over 30 transaction types now for store transactions
- Improved management of all transactions
If you would like to find out more, contact us.