Software Module | Cash Flow Budgeting
Items that are used to forecast cash usage are as follows:
1. Bank Balance at a specified point in time.
2. Debtors outstanding invoices due based on Customer Trading Terms.
3. Suppliers outstanding invoices due, based on Supplier trading terms.
4. Suppliers purchase orders based on delivery dates and the payment terms associated with the order.
5. GST payable/receivable based on items 2,3 plus an offset for the due date for payment.
6. Cash Budget figures stored in the Vision General Ledger cash budget (eg Wages proportioned according to the date for calculations).
7. External parameter e.g Fund transfers in or out of the Cash Flow.
8. Stores the cash flow in a spreadsheet to allow manipulation and real time changes.