Are you also annoyed at software that cannot be adapted to your needs or if possible then only with expensive special programmings. Now you can be pleased because NetScript offers the optimal solution in order to merge label printers in your production cycle.
NetScript pursues thereby a script-based beginning. Instead of firm structures NetScript is completely developed with scripts, so that you can adapt the cycles by hundred percent.
The script language is syntax compatible with VBA (macro language of the MS office package), therefore in many cases a long training period can be avoided.
By numerous libraries and templates, a fast connection with the label printers can be created or an input mask can be programmed easily.
If the possibilities of NetScript should not be sufficient, then you can extend the function range by own libraries or by OLE applications.
What is NetScript?
- Easy integration of printing processes in production cycles
- Software which adapts to your requirements
- Easy to learn because of VBA compatible syntax
- Fast implementation because of ready to use libraries and shapes
- Expandable without limits
- Here some examples where NetScript is the right choice.
- Input of data by input mask at PC
- Data processing of a bar code scanner
- Centralised status control of multiple printers
- Input of data at our network printers
- Print process control by I/O
- File service
From idea to script
- You specify your requirements
- You receive our offer
- You place the purchase order
- You receive the finished scripts
If you are familiar with VBA programming, then it is no problem for your to create your own scripts. however you can also use our example as template.
If you should encounter nevertheless a problem then we will be glad on your side. We ask, however, for understanding that we cannot offer a training in VBA programming or an introduction in general programming.
Alternatively we would be glad to realise your project.
First of all you have to specify your requirements with all important processes and then you will receive an appropriate offer. After placing the order the detailed questions are then clarified with the project manager and the corresponding NetScript application is created for the use in your company.
During the introduction phase necessary small adjustments are accomplished
To Know More about Software | Netscript Please click here