The glass observes the properties of high solar transmittance, superior physical strength and significant flatness.
Besides, with other performances and specifications equal to or better than those of similar products on global market, the products will adequately meet the solar industries booming demands on high quality low iron glass.
Therefore, the solar modules manufacturers' competitive ability will tremendously hike in solar energy markets.
- Thickness:2.5mm~10mm;Standard thickness 3.2mm and 4.0mm
- Thickness Tolerance: 3.2mm±0.20mm;4.0mm±0.30mm; tolerance for other thickness should be confirmed by the seller and buyer
- Max size:2250mm×3300mm
- Solar Transmittance (3.2mm):≥91.6%
- Iron Content:≤120ppm Fe2O3
- Poisson's Ratio:0.2
- Density:2.5 g/cc
- Young's Modulus:73 GPa
- Tensile Strength:42 MPa
- Hemispherical Emissivity:0.84
- Expansion Coefficient:9.03x10-6/°C
- Softening Point:720°C
- Annealing Point:550°C
- Strain Point:500°C
Click here for further product information