The Synergy 310HAV uses one of the most abundant renewable energy sources, heat from the air, to provide hot water.
How it works:
- Rather than using roof mounted collector panels, efficient heat pump technology extracts energy from the surrounding air. Ambient warmth is used to convert the refrigerant within the sealed system into a gas. The gas is then compressed to generate even more heat, which then heats the water in the tank.
- This process can work day or night, in sunshine and rain, all year round.
- The Solahart Synergy also uses an advanced design to provide single pass true top down heating. The flow of the water through the heat exchanger is controlled to ensure the water is heated to 60°C in a single pass and deposited at the top of the storage cylinder for immediate use. This ensures a faster supply of useable hot water.
- The Synergy’s larger compressor gives quicker recovery providing hot water faster. Synergy has a recovery similar to an electric water heater, but with the energy savings of a solar water heater.
- The ceramic lined tank with its protective anode has been developed for longer life and provides peace of mind.
- It is also equipped with an electric booster designed to operate only in very cold conditions to ensure a quick and eficient supply of hot water when you need it most.