The low profile and unobtrusive Solahart Streamline collector panels are mounted on a North facing roof, whilst the storage tank can be mounted at ground level out of sight. This minimises the visual impact of going solar, while maximising the potential savings from the sun.
The Streamline uses copper risers in its collector panels, which transfer the solar energy directly to the water as it circulated through the panels by an electric circulator. The heated water is stored in the ground-mounted tank.
Streamline Electric boosted models can even be installed inside, hidden in a cupboard or placed out of sight in a plant room, further adding to their appeal. The booster element is suitable for connection to either 'continuous' or 'off-peak' tariff, giving you the option to save even more on your energy bill.
- Save 50% to 85%* of water heating energy consumption;
- Minimal visual impact;
- Specifically designed for medium to high solar gain areas;
- Frost resistant with SBT collector panels;
- Electric or gas boosting;
- Peace of mind with Solahart's 5 year conditional warranty.