The TMT-9000S is based on Curie Heat Technology which responds to the thermal demands of each solder joint by adjusting the power instantaneously, thereby meeting the exact requirements of the substrate component and solder material.
- High thermal recovery & performance.
- 13.56MHz power supply with built-in LCD display.
- Dual switchable soldering ports.
- No calibration or operator training required.
- No additional coil assembly costs
- Input Line Voltage: 220-240 VAC
- Tip to Ground Potential: 2mV, true RMS 50-500Hz
- Tip to Ground Resistance: <2 Ohms DC
- Idle Temperature Stability: +/- 1.1°C (2°F)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 10-40°C (50°F -104°F)
- Maximum Enclosure Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
- Fuse: 250V 0.5A
- Output Power (Maximum): 40 Watts
- Output Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Dimensions: 212.4(W) x 118(H) x 132(D)mm
- Weight: 3.47 KG
- LCD display: 60.0mm x 16.0mm
- Input Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz