Spill Kit Type: Ideal for absorbing acids, bases and aggressive chemicals.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 82 litres
Large 82 litre battery acid spill kit for any battery acid emergency.
Includes acid neutralising agent to solidify and neutralise spills.
Global acid neutraliser is supplied in a handy shaker bottle.
This white, free-flowing powder has a pH of 10.7 (1% solution) and is ideal for placing on and around a spill to neutralise and absorb the spill so that it can be swept up and recovered.
Spill kit includes hazchem absorbent pads for wiping down and cleaning up the spill.
- Hazchem absorbents are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
- Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
Battery acid spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- 82 litre battery acid spill kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin, which allows easy transportation to the spill site.
- 5 x Global Acid Neutralise, 6kg
- 100 x Hazchem Pad (28cm x 32cm)
- 2 x Hazchem Boom (2.4m x 75mm)
- 1 x Dustpan
- 1 x Bannister Brush, Coco Fibre Brush
- 20 x Disposal Bag, Polyethylene, labelled
- 2 x Nitrile Gloves
- 2 x Safety Goggles
Australian Made and Owned
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.