Application: The SKCP is a handy and portable bag spill kit ideal for small workshops, warehouses, laboratories, schools – work areas where spills of mixed liquids may occur.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 62 litres
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
Handy and portable chemical spill kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This chemical spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Shipping weight: 4 kg
Shipping dimensions: 64cm x 58cm x 10cm
Australian Made and Owned