As a significant addition to the Gates MegaSys® line of hose and couplings, the G8K hydraulic hose system has been developed to meet the ever-increasing demands for higher pressure capability in spiral wire hose applications.
As with the entire MegaSys® line, G8K offers industry-leading bend radius capability which leads to ease of routing and installation, longer hose life in flexing applications, and fewer bent tube fitting requirements. G8K is currently available in ¾" and 1" sizes for your extremely high pressure application. .
G8K spiral wire hose offers the following features:
- G8K – TESTED AND PROVEN AT 1,000,000 IMPULSE CYCLES and 120% WORKING PRESSURE FOR UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE and VALUE
- Rated up to 8000psi (55.2 MPa) working pressure in all sizes
- Simplified hose selection with constant pressure ratings
- Designed for extreme high-pressure, high-impulse applications
- Superior flexibility for easy routing and installation
- Compatible with new two-piece, no-skive G8K couplings
- G8K couplings are available only with FLC terminations to meet 8000psi performance
- Yellow MegaSys® lay line for easy identification in stock or in service
G8K hose is ideal for extreme high-pressure, high-impulse applications found in mobile construction equipment, boom arms, hydrostatic drives, mining trucks, excavators and agricultural machinery.
To handle your toughest high-pressure, high-impulse, high-movement applications, choose G8K MegaSpiral hose – it's tough to beat.
To learn more, visit www.GatesAustralia.com.au/MegaSys.