Spray Equipment | Multi Pro 5800
Leading technology, proven reliability, unsurpassed accuracy.
The result is the best performing turf sprayer on the market. Virtually every aspect of the spray system has been optimized for performance accuracy. We have engineered in aggressive agitation and faster response times to consistently and accurately apply desired spray rates.
Extensive testing and reliable components ensure the Multi Pro 5800 is ready to perform when you need it most. Highly productive work attachments and accessories save time and money by simplifying the mixing and spraying processes, and saving on labour and chemical costs.
- 300 Gallon Tank
- Reliable Six Diaphragm Pump
- Manual or Computerized Controls
- Centre Control Console
- Accurate & Precise Application Rate
- Powerful Kubota Engine
- Hydrostatic Drive System
- Rugged Triangular Spray Boom
- Multiple Accessory Options
Hydrostatic Vehicle Drive System
- Provides a high torque traction system that doesn't spin out and scuff turf. A speed control locking device provides a constant spraying speed.
Rugged Triangular Spray Booms
- The triangulated truss design provides protection to nozzles
- Transport cradles with breakaway capability secure boom wings during transport
- Operator can change the booms from spray mode to the criss-cross storage/transport mode without leaving the drivers seat
- Double lobe/breakaway cams return boom to spray position after impact with obstacles during forward or reverse machine travel
- Reduce damage to trees or other objects with the tree-friendly boom ends
- Three section 18.5' (5.6m) boom width
Pro Control XP Computerised Controller
- Pro Control XP Computerized Controller
- The extra Precision avoids waste and ensures maximum efficacy of chemical applications. Simple programming for two preset application rates, plus a manual override mode for spot spraying. The Pro Control XP system automatically and instantaneously calibrates flow to maintain an even and accurate spray application rate. Also compensates for system input changes, such as ground speed variations caused by terrain, and when turning on/off boom sections. Model Number 41604.
35.5 HP (26.5 Kw) Liquid Cooled Kubota Diesel
- The Kubota diesel engine provides exceptional horsepower to power through spraying operations in hilly and undulating turf, even with a full tank.
300 (1136 litre) Gallon Chemical Tank
- Ready for the long haul, this completely redesigned tank incorporates four, 30 degree, side-mounted agitation nozzles to ensure the homogeneous mixing of chemicals for application accuracy. An offset fill well provides easy access for loading chemicals. Engineered polymer material won't crack, dent, rust, chip or peel.
Six Diaphragm Pump
- An industry first - this oversized pump satisfies the highest spray rates while simultaneously supplying aggressive agitation flow. Pump features a dry sump (no oil bath/reservoir). Self priming, Positive displacement design can be run dry without damage.Centre Control Console
Centre Control Console
- Positions operational switches and throttle at the operator's fingertips for convenient access and control.
Boom Control Valves
- Fast response and reliability improve spray operation accuracy and prevent downtime. Modular design for adding optional kits
- Vehicle 4-wheel, rear wheel drive
- Engine 35.5 Kubota liquid cooled Diesel
- Ground Speed Forward 0-10 mph variable, 0-4 reverse
- Tank Capacity 300 gallon (1136 l)
- Spray Pump 6 Diaphragm adjustable hydraulic drive
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Spray Controls Standard - manual, Optional Pro Control
- Boom System 18.5' open or enclosed with Boom Shroud (564 cm)
- Nozzles Drift reduction, contact or systemic
- Height 92" w/booms stored in "X" position
- Width 75"
- Length 154" (391 cm)
- Approximate Weight Dry 2,700 lbs (1225 Kg)
- Approximate Weight Full 5325 lbs (2415 Kg)
- Warranty 2 year limited warranty