ENDO SPRING BALANCERS
EW and EWF Series
A general purpose range of spring balancers designed for intermediate load capacities, all models in the EW and EWF Series range incorporate standard stopper devices in case of spring breakage, and secondary support hangers as an additional safety precaution. The cartridge type spring assembly makes for ease of replacement, drum lock device for ease of tool replacement. Plug type cable set, cable replacement without dismantling.
- Comprehensive choice of models
- Premium quality product range
- Subject to rigorous quality approval inspection procedures
- Improved working efficiency and reduced fatigue
- Decreases possibility of strains and other workplace injuries
- Affords better use of work space
- Allows for consistant, efficient placement of tools
- Prevents damage to tools
- Flexible placement
KROMER SPRING BALANCERS
Kromer Spring Balancers are designed to support heavy hand operated process tools and enable them to be operated with the minimum of effort.
- Stops automatically if main spring fails
- Secondary safety chain for added security
- Stepless load balancing via worm gearing
- Replaceable high grade steel main spring
- CE conformance
- Cable limiters prevent overload damage
- Adjustable return stop and buffer
- Safety hook can be swivelled and adjusted laterally for alignment to work area.
- Shock - resistant and non abrasive plastic internal housing.