The tester uses an LCD display and menu operation. The ST-332B is a cost effective solution for field technicians to be utilised for installation and maintenance of xDSL lines..
Key Features and Functions of ST-332B xDSL Test Set
- DMM Testing. Including loop resistance, capacitance, insulation resistance and voltage.
- Physical Layer Parameter Testing. Including rate, attenuation, noise margin, output power
- Testing data is refreshed automatically.
- PPPoE Dialing via inner Modem and user information set.
- Modem mode selection: ADSL2+ auto mode or multi mode.
- Modification of PAP/CHAP, user name and password of PPPoE.
- Modem emulation.
- Data memory: 99 groups; record browsing.
- LED indication of voltage (DC>7V±2V, LED is bright) to judge line fault (break or mix).
- Auto power off; backlight time out .
- Dimension: 180×90×45(mm)
- Weight: <500g