When added to roads, mixed with material and compacted, it creates a tight and strong surface that resists water and traffic erosion. Unsealed roads remain stable for longer and CBR is increased.
PolyCom Stabilising Aid comes in powder form in 2kg packs for easy handling and minimal freight costs.
The surface of a PolyCom treated area is comparable to one treated with lime and cement but PolyCom is easier to apply, reworkable at any time and is cheaper. Just use a water cart, grader and roller.
PolyCom can be used with most naturally occurring materials and it will improve the quality of poor material for use in road construction. It can be used with non-potable water.
Benefits of PolyCom Stabilising Aid
- PolyCom treated roads better withstand water and traffic erosion
- The intervals between grading and maintenance are substantially increased
- This is followed by a reduction in maintenance required
- Followed by a significant reduction in costs and water usage
- In many cases re-sheeting can be eliminated
- Trucking in material is heavily reduced therefore reducing cartage cost, drag out and reducing further damage to surrounding roads that might then need more maintenance
- PolyCom Stabilising Aid has excellent OH&S and environmental credentials and comes with an MSDS
- Road material can be recycled when using PolyCom
- Reduces the dependency on trucks, diesel and quarries
- Material compacted with PolyCom Stabilising Aid reduces sediment run-off into storm water drains