Building on the trouble free service the SUHNER Rotofera Flexible Drive Polishing and Grinding Machine has earned a name for itself in Australia; perfect for a wealth of assignments - including steel fabrication, in polishing shops, in sheet steel assembly, in kitchen equipment fabrication, in stainless Balustrading finishing and in numerous other applications which demand power, versatility and reliability.
This new engineering design retains the specific properties of the Rotofera, as you would expect from "The Abrasive Experts"; separating the drive unit and the tool gives the user a powerful drive without having to hold a heavy tool.
Suhner Rotomax 1.5 Features:
- Perfect for polishing Stainless Steel, Aluminium & Steel, Stone Polishing and Glass Finishing
- 15 Amp Single Phase fully electronic speed control system.
- State-of-the-art induction motor which produces whisper quiet 1500W of power at the head.
- The lightweight tool holders make for delicate and fatigue-free work wherever high power levels are needed - even in locations with restricted accessibility.
- The output features on-off control and infinite speed regulation delivering exactly the right speeds for a wide variety of tasks.
- Stone Polishing and Glass Finishing where water is sometimes needed as a coolant are an ideal application for Rotomax - Infinite speed control, electric motor well away from the work piece, light weight polishing heads.
- This lack of motor noise makes it ideal for workshop employment.
- A comprehensive range of tool holders, attachments and abrasives rounds out the machine to create a complete Abrasive Expert processing system.
- A keypad on top of the housing makes selecting the desired speed - shown in a display - both quick and easy. Electronic speed regulation is implemented here.
- Available at the output, are speeds from 500 to 15,000 rpm in 100 Rpm Steps.The electronics regulate gentle starting and, engaging the built-in brakes, achieve a very short run-out period.
- Rotomax can be supplied as a hanging model, ideal for wet environments such as Stone Polishing or where the user wishes to keep the shaft above the work; on the basic stand which can be mounted as and where the user desires, or on a specially designed stable trolley for portability around the work shop.
Those who use this new machine are rightfully entitled to expect easy handling at high power, superb flexibility, considerable time savings when changing speeds, and optimized properties in terms of ergonomics and safety. The Rotomax embodies everything it needs to assume its new position as the future flagship among SUHNER's flexible-shaft machines; The Abrasive Experts.
For more information on the SUHNER Rotomax 1.5 Stainless, Aluminium & Steel Polishing Machine please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.