GE Kaye feedthrus are machined from Stainless Steel and accommodate up to 18 thermocouples, or can be easily paired through a Y-adapter to provide capacity for up to 36 thermocouples.
Silicone rubber seals are suitable for pressure and vacuum service.
Features & Benefits of Stainless Steel Feedthru Fittings:
- Accommodates from 1 to 18 thermocouples of any (or varying) diameter
- No threads or sharp edges to damage thermocouple wires
- No hole plugs required for unused t/c ports
- Accepts labeled thermocouples
- Simple and inexpensive silicone rubber sealing gaskets
- Standard 1.5" tri-clamp connections
- Easily installed with no tools required
- TUV certified for pressure vessels from -1 bar /+5 bar, and -60°C / + 160°C
For further information about Stainless Steel Feedthru Fittings visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work