If your water is corrosive use a stainless steel foot valve to prevent costly repairs or replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple and robust construction. Reliable trouble-free operation.
- Durable and corrosion resistant. Professional welding (including passivating) ensures long-term corrosion resistance.
- Extra-strength to withstand high back flow pressure. Made to withstand high wear and tear.
- Large screen area. High flow with low head loss.
- Manufactured to ISO9001. Ensures consistent quality workmanship.
Dix stainless steel foot valves are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel (316 optional) and are available in an extensive range of configurations, sizes and screen grades including:
- Mesh Sizes - 4.76mm, 9.53mm
- Machined Table D Flanges (Table E also available)
- Combination metal and rubber seal surfaces