- Garbage Ttansfer Stations
- Small Storage Barns
- Fuel Silos
This system is connected to a water supply. A high pressure pump pressurises the water to 1000PSI. The water is pumped along stainless steel tubes in which atomisation nozzles have been installed. The water is released into the environment by the nozzles in a 10 micron droplet mist. The dust particles and the water molecules stick together causing the fugitive dust to settle out of the environment. There is no significant increase in the overall moisture content of the stored material.
The hoses and nozzles together are referred to as an "Atomisation Line". Atomisation lines are assembled on the job - nylon tubes are cut to the required lengths and the nozzles are installed and located as required. The nozzles can be connected, disconnected and reconnected allowing obstacles to be worked around and allowing final nozzle positions to be adjusted as required. This feature eliminates complex upfront designs, allows the system to be installed with a basic plan and allows any final adjustments to be made without incurring any significant cost.
The system / nozzles are installed at ceiling height in a grid pattern. Nozzle density depends on climatic conditions and ventilation factors. The system envelops the interior of the structure with fog droplets and raises humidity within the environment. Fugitive dust which is buoyant in the environment absorbs the moisture and gains weight causing the dust to return to stockpiles etc. The moisture content with the structure is managed by digital controls that cause the system to cycle on and off in a maintenance mode.
- Uses our unique Push-To-Connect Nozzles
- Flexible High Pressure Nylon Tubing
- Uses simple push on connections
- Tubing are cut to length, nozzles are positioned as required
- Only basic sizing requirement are necessary - no major up front design needed
- Best system for small scale or short term installations
- 1 year / 2,500 hour warranty
- Can run 24 hours per day / 7 days per week but will require frequent maintenance
- 1000 PSI Pressure
- 10 Micron fluid droplet size
- Stainless steel pump module chassis and cover
- Digital humidistat moisture measurement and control
- Proven design with quality components not found on similar systems
- Supplied with detailed installation and operation documentation