Standard Helical Geared Motors
- Sizes 6
- Torque range 50 - 700 Nm
- Performance 0,12 - 7,5 kW
- Ratio 1.92:1 - 488.07:1
- Efficiency >95%
- Standard casings are purpose-designed to meet the requirements and performance level demanded today of gear boxes and geared motors.
- Series production ensures the most favourable cost-efficiency ratio.
- Professional expertise, efficiency and high productivity are the basis for extremely short delivery times trough our worldwide service network.
- The conventional line of NORD GEAR reducers has a one-piece output side housing, integral with the main housing.
- This permits high overhung loads since the low speed bearings are housed in a rigid chamber with no possible movement between the main housing and the bearing chamber.
- The gears are forged.
- The teeth are finished after hardening. Gearing is designed for infinite life based on DIN Standard 3990 and Niemann calculations.
- Fits between bores, shafts and keys are closely controlled for optimum performances.
To Know about Standard Helical Geared Motors Please click here