Features of the MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Tester:
- Measurement of step voltage and contact voltage.
- Measurement of earthing resistance with resolution of 1 m§Ù.
- High accuracy of the measurements due to a high current of up to 50 A and effective suppression of noise.
- Excellent immunity even against changing earth currents.
- Autonomous Step Voltage meter: no need for long voltage leads.
- Low weight.
- High safety due to low output voltage (55 V).
- Downloads test results directly to the PC with the help of the professional PC SW package HVLink which enables analysis and documentation of test results