Ever had to source a custom made step-down transformer in an emergency?
We don't envy you. Custom made and fast turn around rarely go together. Which is why we decided to make that our primary customer commitment.
Whether You Need Single Phase, Three Phase Or Encased Step Down Transformers We Strive To Offer You The Most Reliable, Efficient And Flexible Service Around.
Contact us whether you need step down or step up transformers.
You may have a piece of overseas equipment that you need to adapt to Australian voltage. Or you might be manufacturing a product that will require capacity to be used internationally. We can make transformers that will go either way ('up' or 'down') - whatever you require.
Common applications include industrial machinery, lighting, amplifiers and consumer electrical goods but this list is by no means exhaustive, so contact us if you have any equipment that needs to step up or step down voltage.
Step down transformer check list
- Do you know the Amps of your device?
- Do you know the total VA the device uses? (VA = amps x volts)
- Does your appliance have a motor?
- Will you be running more than one appliance from the transformer?
- For assistance with any questions on the checklist we are happy to help.
Enjoy the advantages of step down transformers designed and made with quality:
- Fast turnaround of custom transformers - often within days
- Electro-static screen can be placed between primary & secondary windings
- Multiple secondary windings
- Tapped input and/or output windings
- Choice of mounting brackets
- Encased in powder coated steel (IP21) enclosure
- Terminal blocks or flying leads
- Tough Varnish Coating - either clear or black.
- Available in a wide power range - from 2VA to 500KVA
- Insulation classes up to class H - 180Â°C
- Australian Standard AS61558 - 1997 compliant
We keep a wide range of components and enclosures in stock, which means we can provide your custom made step-down transformers within days.
To Know More about Step-down Transformers Please click here