Stock Feeders | Galvanised Hay Feeders
- The HF 24 Feeder has the capacity to hold 6 small bales of hay, straw or silage.
- The HF 18 Feeder has the capacity to hold 4 small bales of hay, straw or silage.
- The HF 12 Feeder has the capacity to hold 2 small bales of hay, straw or silage.
Capacities are approximate only
- They are fully galvanized, with a full length opening lid and 12mm galvanized bars to enable easy access to the feed.
- They have a full width base tray to contain feed and leaf matter and to minimise waste.
- They are strong and durable, and easy to relocate.
- Ideal for high value feeding hay
Creep Feeder - Sheep
The Creep feeder is a light weight unit designed to take a large square bale or one round bale at a time. The frame excludes animals from trampling or lying in the hay. This design enables sheep or goats to feed from all sides of the feeder enabling the final remains of the bale to be consumed by animals positioned at the movable gates. These gates will slide inward as the animal feeds further into the bale.