The ftServer 4500 is often selected to support Large Proficy Historian, Cimplicity, or Proficy Plant Applications, Proficy Workflow and Proficy iFix installations.
- Powered by one or two 2GHz E5504 Intel Quad-Core Xeon processors to achieve high-performance processing power
- Features the Intel QuickPath Architecture that provides point-to-point high-speed connections between microprocessors and external memory, and between microprocessors and the I/O hub that improves scaleability and eliminates contention between processors for bus bandwidth
- New highly modular chassis design that supports industry-standard components provides an essential enterprise building block for mission-critical application solutions
- Integrated virtual technician service management controller provides automated call home problem reporting, troubleshooting and resolution capabilities
- Plug-and-play operational simplicity enable rollouts at locations with limited IT support that require rapid, effortless deployment and near-zero downtime.
- Available in a 4U high rack ready model with hot-plugable internal disk drives and hot-swapable CPU-I/O enclosures provide for easy component replacement
- Like other members of the ftServer family, comes complete with continuous processing features that eliminate operational complexity and high costs inherent in high availability approaches such as clusters