The full sets are available for pipes in dimensions SDR 11 (63.0mm – 110.0mm, PN 16) and SDR 17 (125.0mm – 355.0mm, PN10).
Struab Plast Pro is particularly suitable for water, waste water, mining, industrial plants and maintenance applications.
Plast-Pro was developed by Straub in cooperation with other members of the Aliaxis Group – a leading worldwide manufacturer and supplier of high-quality plastic products.
Plast-Pro is the ideal solution where existing PE pipes need to be extended or modified, and electrofusion or mirror welding cannot be used, or PE pipes are laid where these technologies are not available.
- Straub Eco Grip STRAUB-PLAST-PRO L Coupler
- Straub Eco Grip STRAUB-PLAST-PRO LR Repair-coupler, up to 100mm, other lengths on request
- Straub Eco Grip STRAUB-PLAST-PRO R Reducer
- Straub Eco Grip STRAUB-PLAST-PRO B90 Elbow 90°
- Straub Eco Grip STRAUB-PLAST-PRO B45 Elbow 45°
- Straub Eco GripSTRAUB-PLAST-PRO T Equal Tee
- Straub Eco GripSTRAUB-PLAST-PRO TFA Flanged Branch Tee *
- Straub Eco GripSTRAUB-PLAST-PRO FB90 Duck Fot Bend 90° *
- Straub Eco GripSTRAUB-PLAST-PRO FA Flange Adapter * (Loose flange is included)
For more information please call or use the enquiry box for a direct reply