The 3300-A conveyorised automatic rotary turntable stretch wrapper features Cousins’ exclusive patent-pending A-Arm technology, which boosts productivity, saves money through reduced labour, and improves safety through minimal operator involvement. The A-Arm cuts and attaches the film at the top of the load, which means no dragging tails! And because it is all electric, no pneumatics are required. Its simple design and fewer moving parts also result in minimal maintenance.
Features of the 3300-A conveyorised automatic stretch wrapper include:
- heavy duty 1.8 tonne capacity turntable, with a maximum load size of 122cm(W) x 122cm(L) x 203cm(H)
- capable of wrapping up to 35 loads per hour
- 183cm diameter turntable with rugged surround deck protection, plus 152cm gravity outfeed conveyor included as standard
- auto load height detection photo-eye
- Panasonic PLC touchscreen operator interface
- Accu-Count exact turntable positioning system for additional film savings
- Super Rapid Thread™ prestretch film carriage with patent pending pressure balanced nip roller system
- carriage descent obstruction emergency shut-off system, carriage anti-fall device and A-Arm anti-fall device
The 330-A conveyorised automatic rotary turntable stretch wrapper is the choice in low-cost high-quality conveyorised automatic stretch wrappers for all packaging environments. For further information on the 3300-A conveyorised automatic rotary turntable stretch wrapper, or to find out more about other stretch wrappers in the Cousins Packaging range, visit the Live Industrial website.