Cousins' exclusive patent-pending A-Arm technology boosts productivity, saves money through reduced labour, and improves safety through minimal operator involvement. The A-Arm cuts and attaches the film at the top of the load, which means no dragging tails! Its simple design and fewer moving parts also result in minimal maintenance.
The LP2100X-A low profile automatic stretch wrapper is like having 3 machines in 1:
- labour-saving automatic: attaches and cuts the film for you
- automatic top banding: saves film and time
- semi-automatic: gives you the flexibility for special wrapping needs.
The LP2100X-A low profile automatic stretch wrapper also features the following:
- heavy duty 2.2 tonne capacity turntable, with a maximum load size of 160cm(W) x 160cm(L) x 203cm(H)
- capable of wrapping up to 35 loads per hour
- 165cm diameter turntable with rugged surround deck protection
- auto load height detection photo-eye
- Panasonic PLC touchscreen operator interface
- Accu-Count exact turntable positioning system for additional film savings
- Super Rapid Thread™ prestretch film carriage with patent pending pressure balanced nip roller system
- carriage descent obstruction emergency shut-off system, carriage anti-fall device and A-Arm anti-fall device
The LP2100X-A low profile automatic rotary turntable stretch wrapper is the perfect choice in low-cost high-quality automatic stretch wrappers for all packaging environments. For further information on the LP2100X-A low profile automatic stretch wrapper, or to find out more about other stretch wrappers in the Cousins Packaging range, visit the Live Industrial website.