The Power Wave 455M/STT takes MIG welding to an all new pinnacle by combining the unique capabilities of Surface Tension Transfer (STT) and Waveform Control Technology for absolute premium MIG welding quality.
Easily switch between the processes according to your application. Lincoln's Waveform Control Technology gives you the ability to select the right waveshape for each application - that means the arc has been optimized for each wire type and size for exceptionally smooth arc performance.
The software is upgradable so your Power Wave 455M/STT will grow with your business. There is just no other multi-process welding power source with this kind of functionality and versatility.
Advantages of STT Waveform Control Welder - Power Wave 455M/STT:
- Extremely simple controls.
- Capable of running from basic CC to high performance CV pulse or STT programs.
- Set-up flexibility with one control cable that connects any combination of pieces.
- Can be easily upgraded from simple to high capabilities.
- Spacious inverter design for easy service.
- 3 year warranty.
Physical specifications of STT Waveform Control Welder - Power Wave 455M/STT:
- Weight:121 kgs.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 660 x 508 x 838