- Up to 30 m more reach to MIG/MAG!
- Reliable GT WireDrive system, low friction
- Clear meter display
- Illuminated wire feed mechanism and adjustment
- Shipyard and offshore applications
- Metal fabrication workshops
- Car and vehicle manufacture
- Production welding
The SuperSnake gives welders freedom to move
Kemppi's SuperSnake GT02S MIG/MAG subfeeders can offer up to 30 metres more reach to MIG/MAG welding. It connects with standard Euro MIG welding guns, including the Kemppi WeldSnake™ range, increasing gun reach by up to 30m from the wire feed cabinet.
Kemppi SuperSnake eliminates the need to transport heavy cumbersome wire feed units and cable sets to the fabrication. Also, it gives you the possibility to adjust welding parameters just where you need them - at the welding end.
SuperSnake, incorporating Kemppi’s GT WireDrive mechanism, is a tough wire drive system that combines with Kemppi’s patented DL-Teflon liner technology. It reduces friction loss and the force required to push filler wire through the feed length.