The titanium construction assures excellent life in the most hostile environments, including corrosive and hazardous chemical applications.
Product Description of Submersible Pressure Transmitter - PTX 1230:
Druck backs its titanium construction with a 5 year corrosion warranty. Standard vented cable is polyurethane; tefzel cable is available on the 1280 Series sensors.
Features & Benefits of Submersible Pressure Transmitter - PTX 1230:
- Ranges 1 to 900 psig; 5 to 900 psia
- Accuracy ±0.25% FS
- Constructed of all welded titanium
- Backed by a 5 year corrosion warranty
- Vented polyurethane cable
- Output: 2-wire 4-20 mA
- FM/CSA Intrinsically Safe Class I, Div I