Submersible pumps come in single or three phase and are operated either manually or automatically. The manual pumps are often controlled by an external control panel; where as the automatic submersible pumps have an inbuilt float switch.
The float switch on the submersible pumps activates the power to run the pump when the liquid level gets to a certain level in a tank, pit or vessel.
- Fully submersible
- Manual or automatic
- Free standing or guide rail
- Stainless steel, cast iron or plastic construction
- Oil bath or dry motor
- Stormwater drainage – suitable for pits and sumps
- Mine dewatering
- Sewage removal – cutter and vortex
- Kitchen/food processing waste
- Industrial waste
Click here for more information: Submersible Pumps