Maintenance free, it is available with operating ranges up to 15,000 psi and is fully submersible with an ambient pressure rating up to 4000 psi.
Product Description of Subsea Pressure Transmitters - PTX 300 Series:
Originally designed for aerospace hydraulic systems, the PTX 300 series utilizes micromachined piezo resistive silicon pressure measurement technology, continually developed and proven by Druck for 30 years.
The product is packaged to suit the specific requirements of subsea hydraulic control systems.
In particular, the high pressure containment rating, hydraulic transient protection and integrity of cable/electrical connections combine with the precision measuring technology to make the PTX 300 series a leader in this field.
Features & Benefits of Subsea Pressure Transmitters - PTX 300 Series:
- Ranges from 1000 to 15,000 psi
- External/ambient pressure up to 4000 psi
- Better than 0.1% accuracy
- High reliability and excellent long term stability
- All welded construction, high containment
- Customized designs available