They are the connecting element between the vacuum generator and the workpiece. Their technical and physical design is therefore of great importance.
A basic distinction is made between the following types of suction pads:
- Flat suction pads
- Bellows suction pads
- Grippers which operate on special principles
Highlights of Suction Pads - Flat Suction Pads SHFN:
- Soft sealing lip
- Sealing lip with inner sealing edge
- Specially structured inner side of pad
- Optionally available with dirt filter and foam-rubber insert
Advantages of Suction Pads - Flat Suction Pads SHFN:
- Optimum adaptation to workpieces with uneven surfaces
- Very good sealing on rough surfaces
- Suitable for very dynamic motions and short cycle times
- Optimum adaptation to specific applications (such as dusty surroundings or very rough surfaces)
Applications of Suction Pads - Flat Suction Pads SHFN:
- Handling of furniture components, parquet, laminated and unlaminated chipboards, etc.
- Handling of rough wooden parts
For further information about Suction Pads visit Millsom Materials Handling at http://www.millsom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors Of Materials Handling Equipment.