10kgs of Desap will turn 1,000 litres of water into a spadeable waste.
DESAP is a super-absorbent polymer that can absorb and retain large amounts of liquid relative to its own mass. It is safe to use with a variety of liquids, including oils, fuels, paint, coolant and most chemicals.
DESAP is also ideal for dewatering or any areas where it’s difficult to access the spill for immediate clean up. DESAP solidifies the liquid for easier retrieval.
DESAP = DEwatering Super Absorbent Polymer
- DESAP super absorbent is a white, free-flowing granule which absorbs up to 500 times its own weight in liquid with minimal increase in waste volume.
- Use in a spill scenario to absorb liquids and turn them into a solid gel.
- Use to convert industrial effluents, chemicals and wastewater from a liquid state to a gel, making them more manageable.
- Use DESAP to absorb chemical and hydrocarbon spills by encapsulating and solidifying.
- Renders liquid waste into a solid waste for easier disposal.
- Use to suppress fumes and vapours.
- Safe, effective, fast and easy to use.
DESAP's super-high absorbent capacity allows small quantities to be used, therefore reducing waste and disposal costs.
- Biodegradability: DESAP will break down over time into ammonia, carbon dioxide and water.
- Toxicity: Non-toxic, LD50/oral/rat > 2000mg/kg
Acrylic acid polymers are non-toxic and are used extensively to retain large quantities of water and nutrients in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and mining soils.
- Economic: In most states, the cost of dumping waste as prescribed landfill is far less than at a liquid waste facility. Using DESAP to eliminate liquid waste disposal reduces the cost of dumping sludges and other liquids by as much as 50% (after including cost of DESAP) depending on local dumping costs.
Australian Made and Owned