Quality design and manufacture means that most Baldor Super-E™ motors comply with the requirements for AS1359 MEPS High Efficiency rating, providing lower operating costs and environmental benefits. Higher efficiency means consuming less energy, resulting in a reduction in pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
Advanced design features exceeding IEC34-1 and NEMA MG-1 Standards. Insulation to Class ‘F’ or better with Class ‘B’ operating temperature rise at 40°C ambient. A service factor of 1.15 mean conservative ratings for a long, cost efficient operating life.
- Standard IEC metric flange and foot mountings.
- Improved efficiency results in less heat and lower operating temperatures.
- IP55 Enclosure.
- Premium quality Copper Windings 10 TIMES MORE RESISTANT TO MOISTURE than commonly used 185°C wire.
- Wound using ISR™ wire which is up to 100 times more resistant to transient spikes, high frequencies, and short rise time pulses produced by inverters.
- Stator slot design with an increased number of slots improves both efficiency and power factor.
- Advanced computer analysed core designs a longer overall core length ensure high inductive performance, lower flux density, and increased cooling capacity, reducing both magnetic and load losses.
- Increased volume of copper, minimises operating temperature rise, reduces resistance, and reduces stator and load losses.
- Bearings meet ABEC-1 tolerances, regreasable through easily accessible fittings.
- Packed with ‘Mobil Polyrex EM’, moisture resistant, high temperature grease.
- Bearings designed to give ABEC-B10 life or 30,000 hours under rated conditions.
- High strength and rigidity from cast iron body and end plates.
- Terminal box with generous internal capacity and rotatable in 90° increments.
- Anti-condensation one-way drain plugs at the lowest point of motor housing.