The Australian SMT Association was formed in 1988 and in 1990 its name was changed to the Surface Mount and Circuit Board Association after the PCB Industry Interest Group joined with the Association.
To facilitate the development of the electronics industry in our region to be world competitive and recognised as a unified, skilled and co-operative industry.
To expand and enhance the electronics industry by:
- Raising the industry's awareness to technological developments
- Providing opportunities for technology transfer
- Encouraging co-operation between members and
other interested groups, national and international
- Influencing Governments and Regulatory Authorities
- Developing the skills and knowledge of our members
For more information, please contact us.